Date Night is held on the 3rd Saturday of each month from 5:30-9:00pm at Litchfield Christian Church. We offer a light supper and there is NO COST!
Date Night is staffed by caring, background-checked adults and high school/middle school students.
If you have any questions, please contact the LCC church office at 320-593-3635 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More detailed instructions may be found below. Show More
- Open the Church Center app or website.
- Church Center will ask for a cell phone number or email address in order to send you a six digit access code. Click on “Next.”
- Enter your first and last name and click on “Next.”
- Enter your email address. Church Center will send a six digit authentication code to your email account that you must enter to proceed in the registration process.
- Enter the code in the space provided and click on “Next.”
- The Litchfield Christian Church Church Center page will open with the church logo at the top. Click on “Register for an Event.”
- Upcoming events for LCC will be listed. Click on “Date Night.”
- Information about the Date Night program will be displayed including the date for that month and when registration for the month closes. Click on “Register.”
- The next page says “Select Attendees.” Make sure your name is NOT selected and click on “Add someone else” to enter the child you would like to register for Date Night. Click on “Next.”
- To register more than one child, click on “Add someone else” to add additional fields.
- An email address for each child is not necessary.
- A page will open with questions pertaining to the child that you must answer in order to register. Each child will have a separate page with these questions. Click on “Next” or if you are registering more than one child click on “Continue to Child’s first name.”
- Church Center will ask you to review the information you entered. If everything is correct, click on “Complete Registration.”
- Thanks for registering! You will receive a confirmation email at the address you provided. You may close or log out of the Church Center app or website.